Enjoy a working holiday and experience the beautiful Australian Outback
Belmore has positions available in a wide range of rural and remote settings across Australia
Placements available in country hospitals offering services in
- Acute and Aged Care
- Accident and Emergency
- Community Care
- 6 weeks to 6 months in duration
Belmore will provide you with
- Reimbursed travel expenses (depending on length of contract)
- Accommodation (depending on length on contract)
- Superior education and training updates from our Melbourne Office
- Access to our online members portal on www.belmorenurses.com.au
What to do next?
- Contact our Rural Nursing Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 884 686 to express your interest.
- If you are already a member of Belmore, Sign In to our members area to view current positions available.
You will need to have, or start preparing
- A current Australian Criminal History Check (less than 1 Year old) visit The Australian Federal Police or download the application form here and send it with your payment (Approx $40) to the Australian Federal Police.
- A Working With Children Check for the state you wish to work in (we can assist you with this
- A current Vaccination screen for the following: Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis, Hepatitis B, Measles, Mumps and Rubella, Tuberculosis, Varicella
Why go rural with Belmore?
What makes Belmore the Number 1 agency for rural placements? Don't take our word for it - here's what another of our many happy staff have to say:
I have just returned from an 8 week rural placement in outback NSW. I had the time of my life and am planning my next rural placement. I can't thank the Rural Nursing Team @ Belmore enough.
Delivery Suite Midwife